Your privacy matters to me!
Last updated: May 13, 2019
Some of the services on this website, such as newsletter subscriptions, contact forms, and commenting, allow you to send us an email. We will use the information you provide, such as you email address and name, only in response to your inquiry. Keep in mind that email transmissions are not encrypted by default, so we suggest you do not send sensitive information such as Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, or bank information via such contact forms.
If such information is requires, it will be via a web page that clearly states the page and its transmission of information is secure and encrypted. All electronic messages received from visitors when no longer needed.
Third Party Websites and Applications
Writing My Peaceful Life uses commenting and social media plug-ins and third party websites. We use those third party services to interact with visitors and to build our community on social media. We also use these third party services to measure the number of visitors to our website, to interact with visitors on the site, and to make our website more useful to visitors.
In such cases, the third-party application may request an email address, username, password, internet protocol (IP) address, and geographic location for account registration or sign-in purposes. Writing My Peaceful Life does not use those third-party websites or services to collect personal information from visitors. Any person information collected by the third-party website will not be stored or transmitted by Writing My Peaceful Life. We have no control over or access to specific login information or any other sensitive person information provided to third-party websites.
We collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit to help us to better align our contact and the website design with your needs. The information these cookies collect includes:
- The domain you access our website from
- Your computer’s IP address
- The date and time you accessed the the site
- The operating system of your computer
- The browser you’re using to access our site
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages you visit only on our website
- Your username, if you’ve logged into the site
- The URL of the site you came from, only if you clicked a link there that brought you to our website
We may share this information internally with third-party contractors as needed. This information is only used to improve the website and enhance our visitors’ experience. Raw data logs are only retained temporarily for site management purposes.
Writing My Peaceful Life takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We take many precautions to ensure that the inforamation we collect is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of our organization. These precautions include advanced access controls to limit access to that information to only internal personnel who require access to that information. We do not store your information except the email address you provide for newsletter subscription and the name you choose for commenting on content.
We take the following specific steps to protect your information:
- Use internal access controls so only limited personnel have access to you information.
- Anyone with access to user information is trained on all relevant security and compliance policies.
- All information is secured through modern security technologies like secure socket layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and secure passwords.